Call for Work-in-Progress Posters
Call for Work-in-Progress Posters (WIPP)
The organizers invite paper submissions for Work-in-Progress Poster (WIPP) presentations to be held in conjunction with the main conference. The WIPP session will provide opportunities for poster presenters to showcase well-formulated and innovative ongoing work or late-breaking results. Researchers and practitioners are encouraged to submit a three-page paper to the following sub-conferences:
- C1: ICCE Sub-Conference on Artificial Intelligence in Education/Intelligent Tutoring System (AIED/ITS) and Adaptive Learning
- C2: ICCE Sub-Conference on Computer-supported Collaborative Learning (CSCL) and Learning Sciences
- C3: ICCE Sub-Conference on Advanced Learning Technologies (ALT), Learning Analytics and Digital Infrastructure
- C4: ICCE Sub-Conference on Classroom, Ubiquitous, and Mobile Technologies Enhanced Learning (CUMTEL)
- C5: ICCE Sub-Conference on Digital Game and Digital Toy Enhanced Learning and Society (GTEL&S)
- C6: ICCE Sub-Conference on Technology Enhanced Language Learning (TELL)
- C7: ICCE Sub-Conference on Practice-driven Research, Teacher Professional Development and Policy of ICT in Education (PTP)
- Paper submissions deadline: August 15, 2017
- Author notification: August 25, 2017
- Final paper and registration deadline: September 15, 2017
Submissions must be made through e-mails to the WIPP Coordination Chair <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
NOTICE! Please don’t e-mail to sub-conference chairs.
Papers submitted are not expected to include full literature but should have relevant citations.
All submissions will be dispatched to and reviewed by an appropriate sub-conference.
All papers accepted for the WIPP session will be published in a separate proceedings with an ISBN. Published WIPP papers will also be made available on the official ICCE2017 and APSCE website.
Camera-ready papers have to be submitted in both Word (or RTF) and PDF files together with a copyright statement by the final paper deadline. At least one author has to be registered by the registration deadline for the paper to be included into the conference program and proceedings.
Questions related to the Work In Progress Paper (WIPP) presentations can be emailed to the WIPP Coordination Committee.
WIPP Organization Committee
Chengjiu YIN, Kobe University, Japan, <email@example.com>
Jihong DING, Zhejiang University of Technology, China
Sagaya AMALATHAS, UNITAR International University, Malaysia