Registration Details

My personal details
Student
I am registering as a student
Please enter the name of the programme you are currently enrolled in.
Thesis students must enter their primary supervisor's name. Other students must enter the name of a faculty member who can confirm that they are a student.
My papers
Please enter the paper id and title for each of your papers. A registrant can only represent a maximum of two papers. This means that if you have a total of more than 2 papers accepted, your co-author(s) will need to represent the others.
Paper 1
Paper 2
Food
Please enter any other comments you might have regarding the food. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to fulfil all requests but we will make every effort to do so.
This question is to help us with our planning. Your answers are not binding. All five days are included in the registration.
Clicking the "Proceed to payment" button will direct you to the University of Canterbury's secure payments page where the registration transaction will be completed. Please have your credit card handy to enter the details on the next page.

Registration does NOT include accommodation; please book this with the hotel directly.